How to Join
Please join via the Cycling Australia website. Race Membership, (as opposed to the alternate “Ride” membership) is required for racing.
Benefits of Being A RBCC Member
- We are the Friendly Club. Men women and children of all ages are welcome.
- Our membership fees are amongst the cheapest in NSW and $100 cheaper than at least one other club in the Eastern Suburbs
- Unlike seasonal clubs, we race almost every Saturday of the year (except for public holidays)
- Bikes available for juniors and club uniform is half price which is well under cost.
- Training Rides 6 days of the week (all free) Socialise and train together almost every day of the week
- RBCC sponsorship monies are funneled back to the members in the form of subsidized race entry fees for RBCC members. Currently 100% subsidised.
- All Club Championship Races are free.
- Access to specialist qualified trainers available if required.
- Subsidised Annual Training Camp (Jindabyne) and Annual Dinner.
- Based in the City of Randwick in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. Location.
- Existing triathlon members can provide specific skill development for triathletes
- We take safety seriously and have an accredited Cycling NSW Commissaire and dedicated marshals on duty every race day, including First Aiders
Membership of Randwick Botany Cycling Club occurs through the NSW Cycling Federation. As a result you gain all the benefits associated with joining a club affiliated with Cycling Australia. These include:
- A License which enables you to compete in Road, Track and Time Trial events throughout Australia
- Insurance cover when racing and training
- Quarterly issues of Cycling Australia’s magazine – Newscycle
- Access to fully qualified accredited cycling coaches
- Regular issues of State and Club newsletters and event calendars
- Eligibility for selection in State and National teams for Road, Track and Mountain Bike championships
If you ride a bicycle regularly, you should join a cycle club. Putting all the other obvious benefits of club membership aside for the moment, club membership ensures that you are covered by insurance in the event of an incident whilst training or racing.